Subliminal White Trash

Welcome. This site contains a cross section of my writing including stories, comedy skits, poetry, dialogues and observational humour with a satirical edge. Feedback is much appreciated. Coming through people! Clear a path! My e-mail is kevincpearce@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

After graduating high school in 1995 with a significant amount of embarrassingly cliched emotional baggage, Kevin "Subliminal White Trash" Pearce made his way to Toronto in a perfectly understandable attempt to outrun his past. After encountering many similarly desperate and stubbornly eccentric people, Kevin found his way into the acting and spoken word scenes. With an amazing and almost inhuman effort, Kevin somehow negotiated through his self destructive tendencies on his way to finding some kind of second rate enlightenment in his strange little world of reckless, impulsive creativity. After spending three years in Toronto, Kevin decided to return to the suburbs in order to preserve his diminishing supply of mental health. Sometimes he even thinks it was the right decision.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Infomercial Parody

“Tell me and our studio audience and the folks at home how this product worked for you.”

“Well, to begin with I lost 178 pounds in my first month using it. All the moles and freckles on my face and body disappeared. All the mutilation scars on my arms and legs that I had because of depression BEFORE I found out about this product healed up perfectly. When I was a young child I was burned very badly over forty percent of my body. Those terrible scars and memories are gone. I suddenly have a beautiful tan on my whole body. My skin is absolutely flawless. I have no hair in unwanted places. To put it simply: I used to be ugly and now everything about me is beautiful. This product worked in every possible area of my life. Did I mention that it cured my lung cancer? I’m now back to smoking a pack a day and I feel amazing. I feel so good that when I’m out and about, people smile at me and I feel like BITING THEIR HEADS OFF. But in a good way. A gentle way. Because they really don’t know how ignorant they really ARE. This product proves that there is a God and if the Devil wants back into my life he better bring a serious arsenal of weapons because I will fuck him up. Simple as that. I don’t fuck around with mediocrity anymore. All I can say is USE THIS PRODUCT. My life is perfect and yours can be too. Did I mention that all my missing teeth grew back? My smile is blinding in its beauty. Everybody I know is completely jealous of me and that makes me feel fucking terrific. My epilepsy and diabetes are a thing of the past. Also, my vision is perfect…no more glasses. I used to cry myself to sleep. Now I LAUGH myself to sleep. My self-esteem has improved so drastically that I no longer feel lonely. EVER. It’s like I’m just starting to get to know myself and holy shit am I ever an AMAZING PERSON. I could go on and on. You will not be disappointed with this product. It made my life worth living and it can do the same for you. ”

“Well, there you go folks. It doesn’t get any better than this. Unbelievable. I love this woman. By taking our product she has found new life. I would fuck her without a rubber and I’m a married man. I take the product as well and look at me…I realized my dream of hosting an infomercial. Ever since I was a kid that’s been my burning ambition....and let me say this. I used to be an ugly duckling and now I'm a swan. A FUCKING SWAN. Nobody fucks with the swan. Just say that word with me. SWAN. Fucking beautiful. Damn I feel good. What else can be said? God bless and send us your money. Whether your life needs a passive fondle or a solid uppercut. You won’t be disappointed.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home